Me Time
Yah!
Cookbook Clubis tomorrow! Topic: Joy of Jelly Making!
Something I've never done before, so I'm excited! Mudder used to do it, I remember all the apricot, peach, raspberry jellies growing up. Yum!
Now that work is drowning me I finally feel like myself. Thank god! If it's not scorching like a hot skillet I want to go on a walk in the park for at least 30 minutes. I need to start doing it daily. I think I (and Aiden) can handle 30 minutes. Hot nature beings.
At work today me and the ladies decided 1 night of the month we are going to do ladies night out. Yah!! So excited about that! I think we can all handle 1 night with our busy schedules. This month: Blue Fin. YAH!! I haven't eaten raw sushi since I found out I was pregnant. The joy of not breastfeeding anymore. I can even enjoy a drink other than wine! YAH! Will be nice to return to normal society where I can enjoy a nice cocktail on a evening out.
Night out is much needed. I love being with Aiden and Wes when not at work, but now realizing at times I just need to catch up with the girls and kick back. Will keep me sane. Everyone needs their space from time to time, doesn't mean you don't love the other just need to have "me" time. Before it was soaking in the jacuzzi (for an hour hahaha)...which still is my #1 me time, but my girls miss me. Harder for me to go to lunch with them these days since work is overtaking them. So I'm definitely getting excited about the 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment