Friday, June 29, 2012

Little crazy

So I might be a little crazy, but I just bought Brody's stocking. I had been stalking the internet since we found out we were pregnant trying to find the same Pottery Barn style as Aiden. (If I was smart I would have bought a second at the Outlet when I bought Aiden's, but I wasn't thinking of #2 then) It was really gonna bother me if they had two different styles....yes I'm weird but that's the truth.
Let me tell you finding a Telluride stocking is impossible! 1. PB doesn't sell the style anymore. 2. Everyone I found online already had a name on it. UGH! But after I was writing my post from the other day I just gave it another shot...and OMG there was one! And it will work for a boy!!! I would have loved to find the Santa, but I love penguins so it's just as good!
I was even contemplating getting Aiden another stocking if I couldn't find the same style. And yes, I'm kind of crazy but it's something that would have bothered me. But all is good and I did pretty good on it. $23 with shipping included!

Side Note: Which is upsetting....I was going to finish my other flowerbed this month...but with this 105 degree weather I'm a little afraid that whatever I plant will die!!! I'm already treating my hydrangeas like a baby and worrying about them constantly...What to do what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment