Jelly
Yesterday Erica, Regina, Jane, Chris, and myself were jelly making machines! We made raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, strawberry pepper, and raspberry pepper. They were AMAZING!!!!! So much better than store bought.
I'm giving some to my coworkers. Perfect Christmas gifts! I'm giving some to my mom. I think she would love the blueberry jelly. Now I just need to find somewhere to store it all. lol Probably in the cabinet with all the dead space.
Aiden came with me and enjoyed being with all the girls. He did however want mommy to hold him practically the whole time and fought himself when it came to nap time. He was still good as always, but my arms got a WORKOUT!! During lunch time he was amazed with the plastic covering on Chris' table. Keep kicking his feet to hear it crinkle. Silly boy!
Man the past two days I have had soo much sleep 10-8 yesterday and 9-7 today. OMG, but I've just been soo tired! Today is definitely cleaning day! Lots of laundry to do and vacuuming/dusting. So I leave with some cute pictures I look of Aiden's snuggle time and the promised pictures of some of the cute outfits I got the other day.






No comments:
Post a Comment