Blue Angels
Nothing is better than to spend a Sunday with my little man while daddy enjoy his "me time".
So we spent the A.M. eating waffles with syrup, which resulted in an immediate bath and brushing teeth. Then hurried about town picking up a few items before the main event. Blue Angels were in town!

All week they have been practicing flying over the house, so we got a sneak peek preview. But this time we headed out to the airport and stood out in the field along with several other people to enjoy the show. Silly me didn't bring my camera nor did I take pictures with my phone. BAD mommy! But I wasn't sure we were going to watch it since it was sprinkling in the A.M.
But this adorable boy would get real quite and still then when he would hear the noise he would look and point straight up and go "Ah Ah!" then I would correct him and say "Plane" and he would then reply "Pla Pla Pla". Then accompanied by his happy dance. Looks like we have a Plane loving boy here. Guess that's one perk of living near a Naval Base. Free entertainment.

One other thing Aiden loves is Grande's 4-wheeler. That is the only time he doesn't want me. Such a boy! He sequels for joy whenever Grande takes him around on it, and then is trying to climb back on when they get off. Too bad we we went out for probably 3 minutes without bug spray resulting in like 7 bad bug bites! UGH! My poor baby! So allergic to them just like me.
Since the bedroom conversion is looming I need to figure out Aiden's picture collage wall. Instead of drilling 200 holes in the wall I decided to be smart and trace everything out on white paper then tape them up on the wall. I still need to add two small frames but other than that I think I have the layout complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment