Saturday
Well today was so much fun! Spent the A.M. with my little guy then once Wes got home I was off to Erica's. Man, did we get alot done! Lovely time with the ladies. Needed that getaway. And I LOOOOVE how the wreaths turned out. I will post my Halloween one once I spray paint it. Normally. I'm not an animal print kinda gal, but I had to give in b/c they looked so good!!!
Once I got home we packed up and headed over to the inlaws for dinner now Wes is off to his softball game. Busy day in the Lambert household!
I got adorable "Status Reports" from Wes while I was gone. Apparently, he was BUSY! lol Um....tell me about it! :-)


This kid loooves talking on his phone. He will hold it up to his ear and go "Hey" then hand it to me, and I'll say "Ohhh Hey Daddy! Yeah he misses you alot" then Aiden will yank the phone out of my hand and say "Hey Da" into it. It's the cutest thing ever. As he proceeds to walk off and have a "conversation" with "Da" Love it!
Wes has been working so hard lately. 6 days a week. There at 5am and off mid afternoon. The best part was payday this week. :-) Which means.....I have my discount card! YAH! Just in time for all this XMAS shopping. Tomorrow, I'm going up there to get the Target Debit Card to get an additional 5% off on all purchases everyday ontop of Wes' employee discount. Hello Savings! I like this card because it draws right from your existing checking account, just like writing a check. No fees. No interest. Right up my alley.
Ah it's so peaceful now guess I'll get started on that laundry......btw RTR! Awesome game!
No comments:
Post a Comment